-
March 8th, 2006, 04:12 AM
#11
Inactive Member
Here are some pics of the dress I made for Addy while she is away at the doll hospital. We are really chomping at the bit and haunting the doorstep waiting for her! It won't be long now!
Molly is modeling the dress, she is my only other PM doll, with the chubbier body besides Addy.
~Annie
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid9110918
-
March 8th, 2006, 04:33 AM
#12
MissCurlyCat
Guest
-
March 8th, 2006, 04:36 AM
#13
Inactive Member
Thanks! I can't wait to try it on Addy, I think that buttery yellow is going to look so pretty on her!
~Annie
-
March 8th, 2006, 04:42 AM
#14
Inactive Member
Wow! That dress is beautiful! Sewing an outfit while you wait for someone to get home can keep you busy for while, but once the outfit is completed, it makes the waiting even tougher. I hope that you get her home soon.
-
March 8th, 2006, 04:44 AM
#15
Inactive Member
Awww that is so sweet! What a nice surprise. You did a great job. Your Addy is going to look beautiful in her new dress!!
-
March 22nd, 2006, 07:08 PM
#16
Inactive Member
I love this dress, you did a great job and she does look lovely in it.
-
March 22nd, 2006, 07:11 PM
#17
HB Forum Owner
Oh, that's really pretty, on both Molly and Addy! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks